This post is for Aleisha McCormack. She asked me to write about my hobbies, because I am a glamourous blogger who works in advertising and lives in the big city. It took a lot of reflection over quite a few weeks, but I’ve finally put together a comprehensive list:
- peeling other people’s sunburnt skin
- licking the salt off rice crackers
- putting things in the bin
- reading books about shipwrecks
- getting up during the night to make sure the stove is turned off
I think that’s all. Sometimes I also write limericks using rude words. I guess I’m just a fun/crazy gal!