If you haven’t checked out ChatRoulette, I highly recommend it. This kept me and my housemate entertained for no less than 2 hours during last Saturday’s never-ending downpour and at first I was embarrassed to be talking to complete strangers in my pyjamas, but by the end I needed to be prised away from the computer.
Some of my favourites included:
- an old man picking his nose and eating it. “Hey buddy!” I said, “What are you doing?” as he stared us in the eye, picked out a booger and munched on it thoughtfully.
- some college bros in Ohio, just chilling in their dorm room, playing the ukulele and chatting to hot babez online
- a still image of a bathroom splattered with blood
- a replay of our own feed
- being asked to show my tits no less than eighteen times
- being called a dog-whore slut when I didn’t show my tits
- seeing various people masturbate and one girl taking it up the arse
- a group of South African students sitting around a room full of musical instruments, holding up a sign saying “SHOW TITS”
- getting flipped off by a bunch of thirteen year old girls/bitches.
Some of my favourite things to do on ChatRoulette:
- saying “Well hi there!” and then hitting NEXT before the other person even has time to reply
- telling everyone to read this blog
- drinking a glass of water very slowly as soon as I get a new person, and waiting to see whether they like it
- asking children where their mother is
- hitting NEXT as soon as I see the other person’s face.
During 2010 I hope to see this technology developed for IRL so I can take it to the pub and hit NEXT until I find somebody interesting to talk to.